Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Sonnar Test with B&W Film
From: Jan.Decher at uvm.edu (Jan Decher)
Date: Tue Feb 24 18:35:50 2009

Lluis,

Nice pictures!

Do you use your Zeiss 1.5/50 mm Sonnar on the Leica with an adapter
or was it permanently converted to M-Mount?

I am asking because I recently bought a very nice 1.5/50 with a
Contax IIIa.  Both need a CLA because they were never used in 50
years (new in box!) so I am wondering if I can just use the classic
1.5/50 on my M6 with an adapter or should sell lens and IIIa and buy
the current 1.5/50 ZM Sonnar instead.

Jan

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Zeiss Sonnar Test with B&W Film)