Subject: [Leica] M6 (N)eveready Case - E6 labs
From: Jan.Decher at uvm.edu (Jan Decher)
Date: Thu Feb 26 06:19:30 2009

Len et al.

Thanks.  Another member encouraged me to try the same thing off list
and voila the top of the leather case does come off and I use the
bottom only on the M6 on a daytrip to cold Montreal yesterday (photos
to be posted later).  It does help holding the camera with woolen
gloves.

I am puzzled though why the bottom of the case is so thick (extra 1/2
inch).  Just protection?  It make the camera feel like it has a
winder attached.

Now another question on getting slides film (E6) processed.  I have
several old prepaid mailers that came with the M6 for the "Adorama
Pro Lab Division, 42 West 18th Street NY" and for the "Fujicolor
Processing  Inc, in Phoenix, Arizona"  I know that the Phoenix Lab is
closed.  Is the Adorama lab still operative and will the Parsons, KS,
Fujicolor,  lab honor the Phoenix mailers?

Thanks,
Jan