Subject: [Leica] Miniatures
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Feb 28 09:26:45 2009

Hi Steve,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

What you say is absolutely true, as you know I've rarely posted color
images with film because I was always unhappy with the scanned
results, with the M8 is different, I find color wonderful, B&W is
still (for me) better with film, when I see a color picture on the M8
and I convert to B&W generally I prefer the color version, I don't
have the skills you have to do it, maybe is only a mentality
question... Myself I don't know why my eyes look different trought the
M8 VF than the MP or the M3...., maybe because it is still a too new
toy for me?

Mes amiti?s
Lluis

El 26/02/2009, a las 1:15, Steve Barbour escribi?: