Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Machu Picchu, Day One
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 20:20:31 -0500

PESO:

I finally got some photos up for the first day at Machu Picchu.  I
had a terrible time color balancing these - especially the rainbow
ones.  Some I did through LR and some through Capture One.  The LR
ones are warmer and C1 are greener.  Which do you prefer?  I think LR
probably comes closer to the way it actually looked, but I had read
that C1 did a better job converting M8 files so I had to try
it.  Then I couldn't decide.

http://leicatraveler.blogspot.com/2009/03/february-5-2009.html

Tomorrow I start editing day two - 962 photos!  Maybe I'll just stick to LR.

TIA

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com