Subject: [Leica] M8 upgrade video link
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 14:27:04 -0500

At 02:04 PM 3/5/2009, you wrote:
>I think, too, what I was questioning for photojournalists work and
>am wondering is if a film print has a perceived higher value in some
>way, to hang in a gallery from the work of a noted photojournalist
>or "noted photographer artist."
>
>Scott

I'm sure there are galleries that only accept film prints and
galleries that only accept digital prints.  As far as a perceived
higher value, that would depend entirely on the photographer, not the
process, not the printing - only the photographer.  That's how it has
always been, good or bad.  Whatever reputation the photographer has
is much more important than the process.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com