Subject: [Leica] OT: The Free Speech Movement
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 19:18:17 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Gary Dalton

I remember visiting "Bezerk-ley" in 1964 as a high schooler... We entered
the campus off a street that ran toward the bay. The first thing I saw just
inside the entrance were two guys sitting in a large fountain in their
underwear. They were incredibly skinny fellas with long dark beards and
equally impressive mops of hair... "So, this is the Free-Speech Movement," I
thought....
<<<<

Free speech doesn't necessarily imply intelligent speech ;-)

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] OT: The Free Speech Movement)