Subject: [Leica] 2x APO Extender & 280 f/4 APO?
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:51:46 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I'm thinking of simplifying my kit and using the 280 f/4 APO with a 2x
APO-Extender in place of the 560 f/6.8 Telyt... aside from the 1/2-stop
difference can anyone tell me how well this works?  I did a few controlled
tests with a borrowed 2X APO on my 280 f/4 but had little time for practical
field work with it.  I'd like to hear of any experience with this
combination.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com