Subject: [Leica] OZ/NZ in Mono
From: Clive at moss.net (Clive Moss)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 08:49:31 -0500

I have always wondered about the SmugMug interface and its usability.
It offers a lot of choices, which I had turned off. The reason I
turned them off was that I was never sure how people would see the
gallery. I have just turned them on again.
If you go to:
<http://clive.smugmug.com/gallery/7567819_2gSV3/1/489101991_PDcfR>
<http://tinyurl.com/cza4lh>
you will see the standard SmugMug style which is similar in concept to
the LUG gallery. Up in the top left of the screen is a little drop
down list called "Style". It offers a choice of styles, including
thumbnails.
If you click on the image during the sideshow it should exit the slide
show and revert to the standard .
I have always felt that the SmugMug navigation interface is powerful,
but perhaps a little too subtle for the uninitiated user.
I would welcome input from the list about which style is preferred for
the initial view.
--
Clive
http://clive.moss.net/blog