Subject: [Leica] OZ/NZ in Mono
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 07:05:49 -0500

Photos are nice but the interface leaves a lot to be desired.  It is
hard to click through the images, it keeps wanting to make me watch the
slide show.  I do not like that, prefer to go at my own pace, and when
trying to do that the clicks do not work very well, not changing when
clicked or skipping photos entirely.

--
Harrison Mcclary

Harrison McClary Photography