Subject: [Leica] Black Tape - Silver Tape?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:13:46 -0600

Relax, absolutely nobody but camera freaks will recognize your camera
as expensive. My chrome M6 generally elicits the comment that the
flash didn't go off. Sometimes I get a query as to why I shoot with
such an old camera. In fact one lister had his house broken into and
they took the digital push and pray but left his "worthless" Leica gear.

John