Subject: [Leica] Black Tape - Silver Tape?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:09:23 -0400

At 07:13 PM 3/11/2009, you wrote:
>Sometimes I get a query as to why I shoot with
>such an old camera. In fact one lister had his house broken into and
>they took the digital push and pray but left his "worthless" Leica gear.
>
>John

Everybody thinks my Leica M8 is an old film camera and they are very
surprised when they see the LCD on the back.  I think I'd been in lot
more danger of having my camera stolen if I carried around a big DSLR.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] Black Tape - Silver Tape?)