Subject: [Leica] Camera Shops in Chicago/NatLamp
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 04:37:13 -0700 (PDT)

Are you talking about the high school yearbook parody with the twirling
undie-less cheerleader? Jeez, that was hilarious. I still have it, it's in a
box about five feet from where I'm sitting. One of the funniest things they
ever did. PJ O'Rouke as the girl's gym coach sniffing sneakers, and the
cut-off fingers on the table saw in shop.