Subject: [Leica] Camera Shops in Chicago
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 08:53:43 -0700 (PDT)

I used to spend time there back in the '80's. It's where traded in my first
Leica (IIIf)to upgrade to the M2, DR summi, and Star-D tripod I'm still
using. Part of the reason for spending hours in that cave was it took that
long to get a salesman to deal with me. I guess I looked too much the part
of a scruffy broke art student.