Subject: [Leica] Glasses
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 22:43:33 +0100

Thank you very much Ted for your kind comment!, with the M8 I'm more
motivated to shot different subjects, I'm agree that this one was
better for Reflex system, the advantage with the M8 is that even hand
held I can modify the visual framing thanks to the immediate
visualizing of the picture on the camera.

Be sure I'll continue shooting people, is what I prefer.

Saludos cordiales from Barcelona to Vancouver!
Lluis

El 13/03/2009, a las 6:41, Ted Grant escribi?: