Subject: [Leica] Glasses
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 22:41:56 -0700

Lluis showed:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Abstracts/L1001312.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/bqt439

Lluis don't go commercial photographer on us! ;-) Certainly when you
photograph people so beautifully. :-)

However, I like this as it's an interesting picture with a nice visual feel
to it.  Although I probably would have shot it with an SLR rather than the M
camera.

In the past if I were shooting this kind of subject, I preferred to see it
on the screen rather than the viewfinder of the M camera I might be using at
the time.

It's something like, use an SLR  for "product photography" and M camera for
"people photography."

But then that's me and how I work and not meant as a negative comment about
the picture.

Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Glasses)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Glasses)