Subject: [Leica] Nokton 35/1.2 Lens, loose screws
From: ekowaleski at twmi.rr.com (Edward Kowaleski)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 21:21:54 -0400

I've had a number of Voigtlander lenses (12mm, 15mm, 25mm, 40mm, and 75mm)
which have had moderate use over the years but I have not detected any loose
screws.  On the other hand I have had loose screws on the TriElmar (2nd
version), 35mm Asph Summicron, and the 50mm Summicron (circa 1990).

Ed Kowaleski