Subject: [Leica] 90 mm Macro with or without goggles
From: ejcaliguri at comcast.net (Edward J Caliguri)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 21:04:07 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks Len;

I can pick up an SB-15 tomorrow, as I have three shoots it will help me in!

Best

Ed

The Nikon cord most people use is the SC-17. I use the SC-28 which is ?
newer but electrically identical. Both cables work perfectly on the ?
M8. Also the Nikon SB-15 flash works perfectly on or off any Leica ?
body. The advantages are it is fairly small, has a tilt head and ?
gives me better exposures then the SF24D.

Len