Subject: [Leica] Visoflex lll
From: muwakkil at cox.net (muwakkil at cox.net)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 1:40:43 -0400

Greetings to all
I'm new to the group, and am over-whelmed by all of the great photos. So
much so that I forgot to ask the question which led me to join. I'm  using
M3's and have come into Visoflex equiptment: bellows, varying tubes, 65mm
Elmar, 200mm Telyt, etc.  Is there a manual with info. regarding the use of
this equiptment?. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanking you good folks in advance.
azzam

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Visoflex lll)
Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Visoflex lll)