Subject: [Leica] Visoflex lll
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 19:57:05 +1000

Hi. I recommend that you obtain a small softcover book which is a reprint of
the original Leitz material.

Amazon stock this one and it is inexpensive. Here is the title for you. You
can do a search.
"Leica Instructions for use of Reproduction Devices: including Visoflexes
and Bellows etc. (Leica Instruction Reprints) (Paperback)"