Subject: [Leica] Insights about handling a delicate photo situation
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 21:39:24 -0400

My thanks to everyone who added their thoughts to this thread, both on
and off list. I've been heartened and I'm much more secure that 1)
this is a good idea and 2) I can find the way to make my way through a
few details. I will be speaking to my volunteer coordinator to discuss
some of the points raised, but I'm confident we can work around any
potential bugaboos. Again, thanks.

Sue