Subject: [Leica] Experience with Schouten Select Cameras
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema@wanadoo.nl)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:29:29 +0100

Hi,

I know them from face and some talks on collector fairs. They seem to
be good people and they are here to stay in the business. They can't
afford to cheat on you.
They are professional traders, know their business and have some good
stuff. Not cheap though.
I live on 5km from them. If you want I can check the item for you.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema