Subject: [Leica] Olympus OM lenses to E500
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 21:10:21 -0400

I have an Olympus E500 4/3rds DSLR. It has performed admirably with
the Olympus twin lens kit that came with the camera. This last week I
tried using some of my Zukio fixed focal length Olympus OM SLR lenses
on the camera with an Olympus adapter. The results were very mixed.
With the film camera the images were razor sharp. With the DSLR half
the pictures are blurred or out of focus. I know that it is hard to
focus the DSLR with the tiny screen, but even when I stop down I get
the same bad results. I would like to be able to use the OM lenses on
the E500. It makes such a small, neat package.

I know that some of you are successful at using Leica lenses on
Olympus DSLRS. How do you do it? Can you offer some advice?

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Olympus OM lenses to E500)
Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Olympus OM lenses to E500)