Subject: [Leica] Olympus OM lenses to E500
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:41:55 +0100

Larry,

have you tried hyperfocal settings instead of relying on the screen?
That should clear up any focussing difficulty issues and give you an
idea of about how far wrong everything is.

Try the ruler test (the second mail on this page):

http://www.photodo.com/topic_150.html

Can you borrow a different adapter from someone and try that, yours
could possibly be off spec?

I have a Tamron Adaptall zoom that works perfectly on my Canon 20D with
a cheap and simple Adaptall / EOS adapter, but is abyssmal with the
actual Tamron adapter. The same problem happens with tolerance
differences between cheap and expensive Rollei QBM adapters.

Hope you find a solution.
Cheers
Douglas