Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bokeh?
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:09:25 -0400

Hi Tina,

This is an interesting study. I'm glad you posted the two photos.
Bokeh is critical because of the busy background. The first photo
looks fine where the second photo it is very distracting. Definitely
less in the second photo. It appears you used the same lens and f
stop in both photos. Why the big difference? Since there is one stop
difference in shutter speed, my guess is maybe the first was shot at f2.

Thanks, the photos and color are beautiful.
Len