Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Frank Lloyd Wright House
From: leica at ralgo.nl (leica)
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:28:03 +0100

Thank you for showing, Richard.

Love the background to your site. Resembles, maybe, one of the papers
you use.

Pictures of vibrancy and life, muted by the rural landscapes.
Delightful.

May I suggest adding some description, however short. The image is
understood, but, in the case of the drummers, particularly, I cannot
follow.

Bruce.