Subject: [Leica] New M8 Firmware 2.004
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 23:25:17 +0100

Hi Geoff,

Thanks to your details I've updated successfully the Firmware, but IMO
it is not really a very noticeable improvement, just a little better,
as you say, I can't complaint about something free.

Your instructions was great!, thanks again,

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 03/03/2009, a las 12:51, Geoff Hopkinson escribi?: