Subject: [Leica] Differences between lightroom and Photoshop CS2
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:20:43 +0100

Leo,

As far as I can tell, yes both are set to Adobe RGB. I've noticed no
real problems with colour shots, but it certainly shows up in BW.

This also appears to be a problem for LR. When I export Greyscale
converted shots to CS2, they still have an embedded colour profile. This
is obviously something to do with non-destructive processes in LR, but
can something like a greyscale profile be integrated into the LR Export
procedure in some way?

Thanks
Douglas