Subject: [Leica] Differences between lightroom and Photoshop CS2
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 00:42:30 +0100

Thanks Leo,

I saw the list too, I'll try importing a profile from the CS library to
that location and see what happens.

My Philips LCD monitor upstairs and a my LaCie CRT monitor in the office
are both regularly calibrated with a Spyder and the colours are
consistent on both.

I still can't really see why the result from 2 different sets of
software running on the same PC with identical profiles should look
different when displayed simultaneously on the same monitor.

I'll play about with profiles and see if I can get results without the
half-stop difference.

Cheers
Douglas