Subject: [Leica] Pana G1 adapter
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 06:50:07 +0800

> Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 08:41:42 -0400
> From: Vick Ko <vick.ko at sympatico.ca>
> Subject: [Leica] What's the verdict on the Pana G1 M adapter, ie.
>       which one to buy?
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> Hello all.
>
> What's the verdict on the Pana G1 M adapter, ie. which one to buy?
>
> S.Gandy's?  Ebay Chinese budget model?  Novoflex?
>
> ...Vick

Hi Vick,
Have you managed to dig out from under the winter snows yet?
I believe S Gandy's adapter comes from Rayqual in Japan.
That's the one I have and it is very well made with thoughtful touches
like a rotating bevel to keep from scratching the electrical contacts
on the G1 body.
A local Lugger bought the Chinese version and it fits loosely on the
G1 and he doesn't recommend it.
Novoflex makes their adapters in Germany and the quality and cost
is reflected in the price. I expect it would be excellent. My other
Novoflex
adapters are.
Cheers
Howard