Subject: [Leica] M8 M-Coder on CV Nokton 35 f1.2
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 10:49:20 +0800

> Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:32:12 -0500
> From: David Keenan <ausdlk at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Leica] M8 M-Coder on CV Nokton 35mm f/1.2
> To: lug at leica-users.org
>
> Anyone successfully M-coded the Nokton 35mm f/1.2?
>
> There is a screw in the way...
> .
> Dave.

David,
I don't have the 35 f1.2 but I do have the 40mm f1.4SC.
I took the bayonet off and sent it to John Millich to have the coding
indents
milled into the bayonet. I then coded the lens as a 35 Lux Asph and it
works
fine. There is a screw in the middle of the coding indents of the 40mm
as well.
Basis my experience I can't see why the same procedure wouldn't work for
the 35 f1.2.
Cheers
Howard
PS: Although I don't often comment I enjoy your posted pictures a lot