Subject: [Leica] IMG: Late Friday Flower
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 01:05:29 +0100

Jim,
A very nice garden shot after a long day in my own garden raking up
leaves and pruning.

I think they vary a little depending on the soil they grow in, the ones
in our garden are a dazzling sky blue with white wavy rims to the bells.

Quite a fascinating flower in close up too.

*http://tinyurl.com/cv2fjn
*
I have seen hybrids in white and a very pretty pale wedgewood blue in a
garden centre near here. Must get some more , they are very hardy.

Cheers
Douglas
*
*