Subject: [Leica] Summitar filter
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 15:57:18 -0400

Why do you want one Peter? If you plan on removing the glass you
should know there are two versions. In one the glass is held in the
mount by a threaded ring. The second version is held in by a pressed
in ring which is impossible to remove. Also the second version has a
smaller diameter  filter glass.

Len