Subject: [Leica] Summitar filter
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 20:35:25 -0700

Marty:  You do indeed detect a UV/IR for the Summitar search.

I've made do so far with an old Kodak Series VI slip-on adapter, into which
a 39mm filter fits, sort of.  A little rickety, but OK for the test shots
that convinced me I want to use the Summitar sometimes.  I've been looking
for something that won't fall off or go crooked at the wrong moment.

A certain repair person has indicated that one can make a Summitar to 39mm
filter adapter out of an old Summitar filter.

Len:  Thanks for the info on the two filter types.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Summitar filter)