Subject: [Leica] Your thoughts on a Voigtlander Lens
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:42:47 +0000

Dear Gary,

I have one that I use with my M6.  It is small and neat, but perhaps not for
general use.  Here are threephotos with it:
http://johnbeeching.com/h&t/album/slides/08-09-34-L4.html
http://www.johnbeeching.com/floral/album/slides/07-18-05-L1-F1.html
http://www.johnbeeching.com/floral/album/slides/07-18-36-L2-F1.html

Using the separate viewfinder is not a problem, though trying to keep the
verticals vertical is!

John