Subject: [Leica] IMG: Street photography - Italy with CV wideangle lenses
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:44:56 +0100

Hello all,

I generally stick to things like steam trains and flowers and leave
street photography to experts like Lluis.

But, today it's snowing again, so I took some time to process some old
slides (2003) that had terrible colour casts (either old stock,bad
developing or X-ray machines in Italian airports) and decided to use
almost every possible option in Lightroom 2.3 and convert them to BW in PS.

Hope you like them. Comments and critique more than welcome.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Italy/

There's even one with a Signorina :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Italy/1Image15-3-Edit.jpg.html

Technical details: Leica M6 and Minolta CLE + CV 12 and 15 mm lenses,
shot on Fuji film.

Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Street photography - Italy with CV wideangle lenses)