Subject: [Leica] IMG: Street photography - Italy with CV wideangle lenses
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:09:43 +0100

Jim,

I'm actually not too sure how much of it is natural "lean" and how much
is distortion. I even have a few slides where it looks perfectly
straight and upright :-)

Thanks for taking a look
Douglas

BTW, I bought one of these things recently: http://tinyurl.com/c8q82u*

*I thought it would be a sort of universal level, but it turns out you
have to calibrate it every time you put it on a different camera
(because the accessory shoes are seldom absolutely level. The thing is
amazingly sensitive. An ideal accessory for the Voigtl?nder 12 mm lens.*
*