Subject: [Leica] Again with Zeiss 85/2
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 00:38:08 +0100

Hi Geoff,

I'll look at the negative, I remember I've cropped this one, maybe too
much, let me see. Thank you very much for your opinion. Concerning the
third one, it shows the weak point of my test of the lens, flat, a
certain shift focus on the center. I should test again.

Thank you very much for looking and for your comments

Saludos cordiales
lluis

El 27/03/2009, a las 0:11, Geoff Hopkinson escribi?: