Subject: [Leica] Recoating Old Leica Glass?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 22:50:44 +0100

Hi Greg,

I have sand my Summitar to be re-coated to Malcolm Taylor in U.K., I'm
absolutely happy with his work, as you can see:

http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=808600

If you need his address don't hesitate to ask me: luisripoll at
telefonica.net
.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 27/03/2009, a las 5:22, Greg Lorenzo escribi?: