Subject: [Leica] Leica lens carrier / Objektivhalter 14404
From: jean.louchet at gmail.com (Jean Louchet)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 05:25:43 +0100

Hola Lluis and fellow luggers,

this is only to tell you (or potential buyers) that, in spite of the
14404 only fitting M2-M7 and MP, I have modified mine (slight
machining - in fact I did it with a file!) and it now fits the M8. The
extra lens is now quite a bit off-centre but it does not hurt. A
_great_ accessory, especially in museums where you have to leave your
bag at the entrance desk! Moreover, some weight on the camera rather
than in the pocket is good for long exposures in dim light.

Fins aviat,

Jean

--
Dr Jean Louchet
INRIA-APIS 4 rue Jacques Monod 91893 ORSAY Cedex France

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Leica lens carrier / Objektivhalter 14404)