Subject: [Leica] FS: Long R lenses
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:36:23 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

First I should explain: no I'm not getting out of photography or out of
Leica-R, I just have too much stuff.  I bought some backup equipment then a
few weeks later a friend decided he was done with photography and gave me
his equipment.  I'm selling duplicate stuff.

FS: 100mm f/2.8 APO-Macro-Elmarit-R (3-cam) with caps and case.  This isn't
available yet, it's at DAG getting a gummy aperture and stiff focus ring
fixed.  $1,275 with delivery when it returns from DAG.

FS: 180mm f/3.4 APO-Telyt-R (3-cam) with case & caps.  Cosmetically good,
optically excellent, the focus ring has a bad spot where it feels stiff
(aperture nice and snappy).  I'll get this fixed if nobody buys it.  $475

FS: 350mm f/4.8 Telyt-R (3-cam) with caps and case.  Optically and
mechanically in excellent condition, cosmetically excellent except it's
missing the red bump.  It's been modified to work with the 1.4x
APO-Extender-R, can be easily modified back to original.  $575

FS: 400mm f/6.8 Telyt (R nul cam) with caps and shoulder stock.  Very slight
signs of edge separation, otherwise optically excellent.  Show signs of use,
focus is smooth and aperture works well.  Front cap (metal) has tape residue
and dings.  $325

All prices in US$, plus shipping.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento