Subject: [Leica] Visoflex question
From: kennybod at mac.com (Ken Frazier)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 09:33:28 -0400

On Sat, 2009-03-28 at 08:10 -0500, George Lottermoser wrote:
> which camera do you want to use a Visoflex on?

When I started thinking about this, I thought I would use the Visoflex
on the IIIf, with the longer lenses, but I think that would mean using
the PLOOT.  The Visoflex II comes with either a bayonet mount or screw
mount, but is used ONLY on M bodies, if I'm reading the literature
right.

So, that means that I would be using an M3, not the IIIf.

I would then need the Visoflex II, screw mount, but which adapter would
I need, for the Elmar 90 and the Hektor 135?

Am I missing something?

Ken

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Visoflex question)
Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Visoflex question)