Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flowers
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 10:17:54 -0700 (PDT)

Yesterday I took the day off to go on Jim Brick's first wildflower workshop
this year (http://www.visualimpressions.com). We went to Hive Cove Trail,
just east of El Portal, one of the gateways from the west into Yosemite.

The trail is narrow and the hillsides are steep, winding along above the
Merced River that flows out of Yosemite. The hills were painted; never seen
it as lush and gorgeous as this. I hope I captured just a tich of it's
beauty to share with you. The last images were at a turnout on the way home;
it was like that all over.

http://www.raflexions.com/HiveCove

As always your suggestions and comments are most welcome,
Best,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA