Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flowers
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 11:19:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bruce,
Thanks for looking. It was an amazing display of poppies, mixed with all
sorts of other stuff I know not what.

Jim's a great resource for location and technique; film, digital, LF, MF
etc. He's lived here his entire life and knows the area and where the images
are. He's also put on workshops for Leica and Hasselblad in the past. His
long resume is posted at his sight. And to boot he's a nice guy. I learned a
lot yesterday (at least I felt so) from his guidance, both location and
photographically.

Again, thanks for looking,
Bob

 Bob Adler