Subject: [Leica] Scrapple and SPAM
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (rob mcclure)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 18:11:28 -0400

Marc,

As discussed when this topic "came up" (sorry, bad choice of words) a
few years ago, I admitted to having grown up in a scrapple-eating
family.  I liked it until I saw how it was made.  I will spare the
details other than to say that dipping out the floating hair and other
uncookable parts from the pot ruined my appetite for the stuff.  My
Dad and Brothers, having missed the cooking demonstration, still love
scrapple (and Haggis).  BTW, my Dad and Mom are also from Johnstown, PA.

Rob McClure