Subject: [Leica] What do you Listen to in the Darkroom or PC Room?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 23:15:20 +0100

Over headphones, my wife hates it and we share the upstairs office

Today was a long day and it was the turn of Mike and Kate Westbrook:

"Cuff Clout" (Oceans straits, currents and seas is superb, with Barbara
Thompson on sax),
"Good Friday 1663",
"Platterback"
"Goodbye Peter Lorre"
and
"Glad Day"  (William Blake's poetry set to jazz music).

Cheers
Douglas