Subject: [Leica] IMG: Chicha, B&W
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 19:28:18 -0400

At 07:05 PM 3/28/2009, you wrote:

>I believe one of the blessings of digital is shoot it all in colour, content
>and best light. Then switch later deciding the best for colour or B&W. It
>makes a better money earning option than 5-6 cameras dangling about, some
>with colour for stock and some with B&W.
>

>Dr. ted

That's the truth!!  I don't mind not carrying 4 cameras at all!!  And
that's what I used to do - cameras for B&W, cameras for color,
cameras for fast, cameras for slow - now I just carry two with
different lenses so I don't have to change as often and get dust on
the sensor ;-)

I'm still debating about B&W and color on most shots, but at least I
have the rest of my life to decide instead of the split second of
exposing the film!!

Thanks, Ted.

Tina

Tina Manley