Subject: [Leica] 90 mm Macro with or without goggles
From: ejcaliguri at comcast.net (Edward Caliguri)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 14:12:25 -0400

I like the 90 macro M as well. Used it on film many times, and it
always came throgh, though for real portraits the 90 Apo Asph can't be
beat). I love working the 90 Macro with a 0.85 finder camera, M7 best
of all - b/c the focus is so precise and the ttl off camera flash
using the old Nikon cord worked very well - what version off camera
cord was that? Will it work with an M8 too?

Best
Ed

Edward J Caliguri

Replies: Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] 90 mm Macro with or without goggles)