Subject: [Leica] 90 mm Macro with or without goggles
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 14:28:11 -0400

The Nikon cord most people use is the SC-17. I use the SC-28 which is
newer but electrically identical. Both cables work perfectly on the
M8. Also the Nikon SB-15 flash works perfectly on or off any Leica
body. The advantages are it is fairly small, has a tilt head and
gives me better exposures then the SF24D.

Len