Subject: [Leica] UV/IR cut filters for the 21 'lux and 18 Super Elmsr
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 07:24:56 -0700

i think this time leica copied John Milich and made all the filters for the
21, 24 lux and the 18 to be sandwiched between the lens and the hood. quick
learners theye are, the setup is much cleaner and not clumsy like the leica
wade setup with John Milich later corrected, the bad part, you have buy all
leica parts and i do agree it should come with ir filters. the filters for
the 21 and 24 are over 150.

the new leica finders cost about two canon g10!!  way too much