Subject: [Leica] The Zurich Cafe
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 09:46:52 +0200

Hi Jim,

The Zurich Cafe is a very interesting place, the customers are very
different, young people, old people, tourist, usual local customers.
Sometimes you go there and it is empty, 10 minutes later is full, it
is really interesting find so different people at the same place.

Thanks for looking and commenting,

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 31/03/2009, a las 17:42, Jim Nichols escribi?: